SERVICE´S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Instayummy is a website owned by MEDIAREGIE ADVERTISING S.L, (hereinafter, the “Company”), commercial company established in Spain and registered in the Company Register of Madrid, with the CIF number B-66609272 and legal address in Rambla de Calatunya, 123, 08008 Barcelona (Spain).
By accessing this website the user completely and totally agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions. For this reason, we recommend to carefully read this document and, in case you disagree with some of the conditions established here, always to avoid using the website.
Instayummy is an informative and entertainment blog that includes a variety of content categories (recipes, food y nutrition).
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
MEDIAREGIE ADVERTISING S.L. is not responsible for third parties intellectual property rights.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
MEDIAREGIE ADVERTISING S.L. is not responsible for any lack of lawfulness, reliability, accuracy, completeness, updating and usefulness of the contents offered, and, for that reason, the Company shall not be liable for any compliant due to the abovementioned.
MEDIAREGIE ADVERTISING S.L. shall not be liable for the usage that the user makes of the website information or contents.
The usage of website´s information and content is a unique responsibility of the users.
The Instayummy´s posts may embed third parties links that, under no circumstances, MEDIAREGIE ADVERTISING S.L. can manage. MEDIAREGIE ADVERTISING S.L. does not have any control about the nature, content and availability of those websites and, thus, the Company is not responsible for contents or opinions expressed into the external links websites.
The embedding of any link does not mean that the Company is suggesting or supporting the opinions expressed through them. MEDIAREGIE ADVERTISING S.L. is not responsible under no circumstances for any loss or damage that third parties may cause to the user that lands on an external web page.
USERS AND COMPANY RESPONSABILITIES
The user cannot use the service with commercial aims or any other purposes that are not expressly established in these Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, the user has to respect and follow the applicable law, in particular the one referred to the third parties rights including, but not limited to intellectual and industrial property rights.
MEDIAREGIE ADVERTISING S.L. is not responsible for any loss or damage occurred to the User that may be caused by a violation of these rights and obligations. The User accepts to be totally responsible for the consequences that could be generated by accessing these contents or by replicating or spreading them.
In no event MEDIAREGIE ADVERTISING S.L. shall be deemed responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the usage of this website and the contents offered by MEDIAREGIE ADVERTISING S.L.
To contact us, you can use the following email address email@example.com, or you can call our customer care number 900264441. Furthermore, you can contact us by postal mail at Rambla de Calatunya, 123, 08008 Barcelona (Spain).
What are cookies?
Through the Company´s websites we do not collect any personal data or we do not transfer these to third parties without notify the user in advance. With the aim to offer the best service through these websites and with the target to facilitate the use of it, we analyze the visitor activity and the usage frequency of the websites.
Anyway, the User can choose if accept these Cookies on his browser (the browser as general rule offers to the user the possibility to allow or deny the Cookies entirely or to be advised each time the browser meets Cookies). By turning off the Cookies entirely it may cause that some of the functionality or services of the Company will not be available.
Which type of cookies we use?
- A) The cookies, based on their ownership origin can be:
- Company´s Cookies: these are the cookies that we send to your computer or device from our website. In particular, we use SID cookies to identify and authenticate a user, to avoid a fraudulent use of start session credentials and to protect the user data from not authorized third parties.
- B) The cookies, based on the time they remain, can be divided in session cookies or persistent cookies. The first category expires when the user quite the browser. The second category expires when the aim for which have been set it is achieved or when these are manually erased C) Furthermore, based on the cookies aim, in our website we use the following cookies:
- Analytical cookies: These are the cookies allowing that, the entity responsible for them, can track and analyze the behavior of the website user. In our website we use analytical cookies from Google and Inspectlet.
- Google Analytics: Each time a user accesses the website, it generates a cookies analysis in the computer or user’s device. This cookie will be useful to the next access to the portal in order to anonymously identify the visitor. Furthermore, this cookie is used to take into account the visits, the number of the new users, the visit´s frequency, the relapse, the visiting time, the browser and the terminal type from which the visit have been made, the geolocalization.
We use this information to improve our websites by detecting new needs and evaluating the better contents with the aim to offer the best service to the visitors. In order to obtain more information about Google Analytics you can browse the following link: https://goo.gl/KxpaZ
- Inspectlet: It is a web analysis tool that generates cookies. This Company uses those cookies to monitorize the user’s behaviour in our website and to help us taking decision in order to improve the website usability.
In order to obtain more information about Inspectlet you can browse the following link: https://www.inspectlet.com/
- Advertising cookies: This third party cookies allow to expand the information of the advertisement that are showed to each anonymous user and to offer advertisement close to the users’ interest. In our website, we use the following types of advertising cookies:
- Google Adwords, used to track the conversions generated through Google AdWords campaigns. In order to obtain more information about Google Adwords, visit https://goo.gl/axrg2U.
- Remarketing: we use data analysis, based on the users’ access to our website, in order to support our Google AdWords advertising on the external websites.
- Google Adsense: used to improve the advertising by segmenting it based on the most relevant content for the user and by avoiding to show content that the user already viewed. In order to obtain more information about Google Adsense you can browse the following link: goo.gl/2aKFCT.
How to delete the cookies?
At any point, through the browser settings, the user can decide if accept the cookies (the browser offers to the user the possibility to allow or deny the Cookies entirely or to be advised each time the browser meets Cookies)
Anyway, by dismissing cookies, may could happen that some of the websites functions will not be available or the user will not be able to use some of the Company´s services.
Based on the browser set on your computer, you can manage your cookies trough the following links:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
As for the computer, the browser of the mobile devices allows you to manage the cookies.
These links will help you to edit the privacy settings of your mobile device:
- IOS: https://goo.gl/pRkla
- Windows Phone: https://goo.gl/Rx8QQ
- Chrome Mobile: https://goo.gl/XJp7N
- Opera Mobile: https://goo.gl/XvmTG